파솔로 업그레이드 소식
Passolo 2022 Cumulative Update 2 (Build 188.8.131.52, Published on 13th of September 2022)
Passolo Cumulative Update 2 contains all previous enhancements and hotfixes as well as compatibility updates in the Trados family and the following new ones:
- Passolo 2022 CU2 is now fully compatible with Trados Studio 2022 and MultiTerm 2002. This allows you to process termbases generated by either Trados Studio or MultiTerm.
- With this release you can also use Passolo 2022 to edit or update TMs created with GroupShare 2020 CU7.
Expanded supported languages range
- This update adds 438 new languages to the list of languages supported by Passolo 2022. This means that the supported languages are now fully aligned with the supported languages in Trados Studio 2022 and MultiTerm 2022.
- For a list of supported languages see Supported Languages.
.NET parser improvements
- Passolo’s .NET parser is now more robust and offers additional options when extracting .NET assemblies. Under .NET Parser Settings > Parser Options you now have the option to Enable segmentation and Extract Hyperlinks (NavigateUri) from .NET assemblies.
- To ensure data contiguity and prevent unexpected problems, Passolo now automatically converts licensed bundles to standard bundles when exporting in Extract only mode.
- Auto Start System Macro now works as expected. The issue where system macros would sometimes not start on launch is fixed. (PAS-2085)
- Fixed an issue where the Term Recognition would not find fuzzy matches in some cases, even if the document contained fuzzy matches. (CRQ-30347)
- Fixed an issue where Passolo could not resolve standard PresentationCore assembly when trying to update the string list of a .NET 6.0 DLL. (CRQ-29085)
- Passolo’s JSON parser no longer automatically converts ARB target files to CRLF end-of-file bytemarks. (CRQ-28978)
- Passolo’s XML parser no longer automatically converts source CDATA elements to CRLF end-of-file bytemarks. (CRQ-27832)
- Fixed an issue in the RC parser that caused Passolo to throw an error when parsing a file with “Common Control Parameters”. (CRQ-28824)
- The Java parser no longer throws “Memory error in parser” when generating the target files. (CRQ-28813)
- Passolo now reliably extracts all strings from a .NET file with DLL references. (CRQ-28139)