미디어 Updates PowerDirector 17
Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 2727 (2019-04-22)
Install this patch to enhance program stability and performance.
Note: This patch is not for PowerDirector 365 subscription version, hardware bundled/pre-installed versions, volume license, educational editions, or versions purchased via the Microsoft Store and Steam.
- Fixes the issue that the dual preview settings are reset after reconnecting to a secondary monitor.
- Fixes the issue that the program crashes when launching on specific platforms.
- Fixes the issue that the timeline marker position is changes after adding a saved project to the timeline.
- Fixes the issue that the disabled audio track is sometimes not muted in Batch Produce.
- Fixes the issue that the input font size becomes incorrect after pressing the Enter key.
- Fixes the issue that overlapped PiP objects cannot be moved by dragging the blue “+” icon on the object.
- Fixes the issue that the incorrect path error displays when saving or sharing a particle template.
- Fixes the issue that vocal removal applied in the Audio Editor does not apply to created DVD/BD discs.
- Fixes the issue that produced HEVC video has incorrect aspect ratio with AMD hardware encoder enabled.
- Fixes the issue that split video will continue playing in Selected Range tab of Video Speed Designer.
- Fixes the issue that the preview of split video is incorrect in Crop/Zoom/Pan window.
- Fixes the issue that the program sometimes crashes when seeking in a project that contains audio with the pitch effect applied.
- Adds support for keyboard quick search for font types when the combo box is opened in the Title Designer and Subtitle Room.
- Minor bug fixes.