유틸리티 PrimoCache V3.0.9 & Primo Ramdisk V6.3.1
PrimoCache Change Log
The following is a summary of the changes made to PrimoCache. The changes are listed with the most recent first.
- New: [Server Edition] Support Windows Server 2019.
- New: Able to individually turn off level-1 cache for specified volumes in a cache task.
- New: CLI supports using volume drive letter instead of volume index in commands.
- New: Add "Preset Configurations" drop-down button in the configuration dialog to quickly apply pre-defined configurations.
- New: A switch in the Option dialog to quickly turn on/off Windows Fast Startup.
- New: Showing the license activation code (partial) in the license dialog.
- Fix bug: The kernel component cannot be loaded in some computers with Windows 10 1803/1809 build.
- Fix bug: The program cannot be activated successfully in some computers with Windows 10 1803/1809 build.
- Fix bug: The GUI program cannot correctly determine administrative privileges in few cases, leading to failure in listing volumes.
- Fix bug: The GUI program don't change list column width at the first mouse click in Windows server systems.
- Optimize: Before install the program, check if Windows Core Isolation Memory Integrity option is on. And if on prompt users to turn off this option as PrimoCache is not compatible with this option.
- Optimize: Remove the "Choose Profile" page in the wizard of creating a cache task to simplify the procedure.
- Optimize: Mistake-proofing on typing or pasting license activation code.
- Change: No need to execute the command "rxpcc set BootFetch 1" to enable the feature of "prefetching at Windows boot".
- Other improvements.
Primo Ramdisk V6.3.1
Primo Ramdisk Change Log
The following is a summary of the changes made to Primo Ramdisk. The changes are listed with the most recent first.
- Optimize: Improve the Dynamic Memory Release feature and fix the issue that dynamic memory may not fully released after files were deleted.
- Optimize: Check if Windows Core Isolation Memory Integrity option is on before install the program. And if on prompt users to turn off this option as Primo Ramdisk is not compatible with this option.
- Fix bug: In Windows 10 1809build, SCSI ramdisks couldn't support paging file successfully.
- New: A tool button is added to the Utilities dialog to quickly launch the Windows setting dialog for paging files.